Jr Size Bass Pedal
12 in. Two-Way Stage Monitor Loudspeaker System
The JRX112M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
250 W / 1000 W
60 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
572 mm x 394 mm x 318 mm
70 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Recommended Amplifier Power
250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
90º x 50º
19.5 kg (43 lb)
High Frequency Driver
JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
Low Frequency Driver
Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel